- From The New World
- P L A C E
- Sea Change
- The Errancy
- The Dream of the Unified Field
- Region of Unlikeness
- The End of Beauty
- Hybrids of Plants and of Ghosts
- Earth Took of Earth
- The Best of American Poetry 1990
- All Things
- The Lives of the Poems
- Photographs & Poems
- To A Friend Going Blind
- In the Pasture
- international editions
- FAST (UK)
- il Posto (IT)
- Rompiente (ES)
- The Taken-Down God (UK)
- P L A C E (UK)
- Prześwity (PL)
- Shënime nga realiteti i vetes (Albanian)
- FRAZA (PL)
- L'angelo custode della piccola utopia (IT)
- Sea Change (UK)
- Region der Unähnlichkeit (D)
- La Errancia (ES)
- Zwischen den Zeilen (D)
- Overlord (UK)
- Never (UK)
- Swarm (UK)
- The Errancy (UK)
- The Dream of the Unified Field (UK)
- Interview :: PRAC CRIT
- The Art of Poetry No. 85 :: Paris Review
- The Glorious Thing :: American Poet
- Interview :: phillyBurbs.com
- Poets Q & A :: A Smartish Pace
- Daring to Live in the Details :: CSMonitor
- Katia Grubisic :: The Fiddlehead
- Interview :: Poetry Magazine
- Interview :: Thomas Gardner
- Nothing Mystical About It :: Lumina
- Interview with Jorie Graham :: Earthlines
Found 6 results. Click article title for full text.
Filters: author is Bedient [Clear All Filters]
Infected by Time. Los Angeles Review of Books.(2012).
Toward a Jorie Graham Lexicon. Jorie Graham: Essays on the Poetry.(2005).
A State of Emergency. The Boston Review.(2005).
Like a Chafing of the Visible. Salmagundi.(1998).
Postlyrically Yours: A Review of Materialism. Threepenny Review.(1994).
Kristeva and Poetry as Shattered Signification. Critical Inquiry. 16(4), 807-829.(1990).